Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Latest Project

So,I have to give a big shout out to Amanda at www.kevinandamanda.com. Her blog is linked under the Blogs I Follow. She put together this amazing scrapbook made from left over cardboard. I had been trying to figure out how I was going to scrap Brennan's school photos and sports photos. I can't digi-scrap them because of copyright laws and doing the big scrapbook pages by hand isn't as enjoyable to me anymore. Amanda's idea was perfect for scrapping the kids photos. Here are some photos of the completed project. I really enjoyed this project. It was a fun and a great way to use up some of my scraps from previous projects.







3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness Monique- this is so cute! I love it! :)

Monique said...

Thank you again for the idea.

Tracy said...

Absolutely darling! I love it and might have to copy it!