Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Organized!

It is that time. With the move and everything we unpacked but never really organized all of our stuff. I can't take it anymore. I go to look for something and can't find it. Or I go to get something off a shelf and other things fall down. It is ridiculous! I am usually super organized and I have let it slide. Part of the problem is the new house doesn't have nearly as much storage space as old house. So, this is the week for me to get it done. On top of getting organized I need to do purge of the boys stuff. Brennan keeps walking out in pants that are 2 inches too short. Can't have that, so I need to pull out the items that no longer fit. Then I need to evaluate what items he needs. I am off to get my organizing started. Ahhh, but where to start. I'll post some photos once the job is done. Wish me luck!

No comments: