Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Makeover and The Beginning of Fall


My blog needed a makeover. The old purple and green just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. Since we just ventured into fall I thought it was the perfect time to change things up a bit. I love this time of year. The weather has started to cool down, well we are in Texas so it is still in the 80's but at least it is dry. After almost 3 months of 90 plus days with humidity I was so ready for the change. This first week of October is going to be a busy one. There are homecoming events throughout the week. Then Homecoming on Friday. Saturday brings soccer and Keegan's 3rd birthday. We are celebrating on Sunday this year for him. I still can't believe that it has been 3 years since he was born. I know the saying "Time Flies" is old and worn out but it really does go by fast. Well, in honor of my blog makeover here are some Fall papers. If you have friends that digi-scrap send them to my blog.

No comments: